Friday

If today was your last day

My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
...So do whatever it takes
Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life
Let nothing stand in your way

Cause the hands of time are never on your side

-Nickelback, If today was your last day

Some times lyrics say it best. I love that first sentence. My best friend gave me the best advice. My best friend.. That phrase makes my heart race, my hands are no longer cold, my day no longer seems bleak, my lips open ever so gently hinting a smile, my mind makes plans. I want to plunge into life headfirst, and experience everything fast. Though not rushed. But I do want to live it. The way I want it. The way it's worth. Some times lyrics say it best. And we better say nothing at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.