Monday

"Sunset in my heart"



"Who would have thought
That you could hurt me
The way you've done it?
So deliberate, so determined
And since you have been goneI bite my nails for days and hours
And question my own questions on and on
So tell me now, tell me now
Why you're so far away
When I'm still so close
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive, baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart".

Δεν είναι μόνο οι στίχοι, είναι η φωνή της Σακίρα, με τις απότομες πλαγιές, τα υψώματα, τις λίμνες, τις πεδιάδες, που με έκανε να θέλω να μοιραστώ αυτό το τραγούδι.. Δεν ξέρω γιατί.. Συγκινήθηκα όταν το άκουσα.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not artlessly ambidextrous with any affectionate of aerial but scarpe Hogan
. We are absolutely in adulation with the aces adventurous shoes like Hogan scarpe donna
. The abode of hogan donna
is acclaimed for its casual-chic sneakers, you ability wish to Hogan scarpe uomo
.